Not necessarily the angriest, just the most viewed.
1. “I literally knew I was gay before I knew I was Asian.”
Comedian Joel Kim Booster performs standup on ‘Conan.’
2. Misguided Protesters Target NYC’s Chinatown Over Dog Meat Festival in China
Cross-posted from Reappropriate.
3. Three arrested in racist assault on sushi restaurant owners
“Go back to your own country!”
4. Just an “Asian Girl” getting a drink
Ah, the racial receipt. It drops into our lives when we least expect it.
5. Meet the Asian characters in ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’
New character details from the Star Wars saga’s latest film.
6. Congressional candidate wants to ‘Make America White Again’
Rick Tyler is running for Tennessee’s 3rd Congressional District.
7. Where will Jeremy Lin play next season?
Point guard declines $2.2 million player option with the Charlotte Hornets.
8. New York lawmakers ask Obama for official U.S. apology for Chinese Exclusion Act
“To Chinese Americans, their descendants, and all whose lives were affected by the Chinese Exclusion Act.”
9. That Time Kumail Nanjiani Crapped His Pants
The ‘Silicon Valley’ star comes clean on ‘Conan.’
10. These Action Figures Recreate The Walking Dead Comic Book’s Most Terrible Moment
Negan & Glenn 2-Pack Action Figure Set will be available at 2016 San Diego Comic Con.
Stay Angry, my friends.