The Return to Work Act & Personal Injury Law
If you are a South Australian doctor and would like to find out how the Return to Work Act affects you and your patients, please join us at Quest Mawson Lakes on Thursday 8th June for a free complimentary seminar.
Key topics include:
- S22 assessment process of impairment and the “once and for all assessment”;
- Pre-approval of medical expenses pursuant to s33(17) and update to the law as it currently stands;
- Seriously injured workers:
- Combination of injuries under s22 and s58 of the Return to Work Act and whether a patient/worker will meet the seriously injured threshold;
- s33(20), cut off of medical expenses
Richard Wharldall – Equity Partner
Amy Nikolovski – Partner
Matthew Arentz – Partner
Date: Thursday, 8th June 2017
Time: 5:30pm for a 6:00pm start
Venue: Quest Mawson Lakes, 33-37 Main Street, Mawson Lakes SA 5095, Level 1 Conference Room
RSVP: Please RSVP to Megan Andriske at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8216 3343
Finger food and drinks provided
To download a copy of the invitation, please click here.
The post Free CPD Networking Event for Doctors – The Return to Work Act appeared first on Duncan Basheer Hannon Lawyers.